Friday, January 31, 2014

Purpose

Ever feel like you have a bigger advantage over people? Not in a means of performance or knowledge, but  in the area of opportunity?

You know; we all know the rich kid - or maybe you are the rich kid; who sees others walking into the doors with a bigger chance all because of social class.

It's disturbing.

Yea...life is not fair - boy do I know that...

Trust me - I've had plenty of opportunities to grow and mature and I deliberately avoided them. And now here I am, a 23 year old male, unemployed looking for a meaning, cause. and fucking purpose to put to use.

Worst feeling I can have from what Ive noticed, is feeling useless. like I'm breathing for no reason.

We are not machines. We are compassionate conscious carbon.

Crazy how we feel like we can starting living our lives once we've found our purpose; yet we spend so much time of it, trying to find purpose.
I think God intended it to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment